Treating skin problems can be a seemingly endless struggle for those who deal with them. And regardless of whether we're referring to acne, eczema, psoriasis or any other type of common skin condition, each one brings with it stress caused by embarrassment and the inability to get it under control. Over the past few decades many have found acupuncture helpful in reducing the frequency and severity of blemishes, breakouts and other common epidermal concerns.
Ebb and Flow Acupuncture strives to help each patient find the form of treatment that is best suited for them. Over the years acupuncture has become increasingly popular for treating skin problems, and we're proud to staff one of the most experienced and respected acupuncturists in Rochester.
- Acupuncture has been used historically to treat many common skin conditions
- All sessions performed in a safe, clinical setting for comfort and peace of mind
- New needles used for each patient to eliminate the possibility of contamination
- Ideal for those who've tried numerous other methods with limited success
- Our therapists practice acupuncture inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine
Treat Skin Problems & Acne with Acupuncture in Rochester NY
Living with ongoing skin problems can make life far more stressful than it needs to be. If you're tired of hiding indoors, turning down social invitations or constantly having to cover up, we encourage you to see why so many continue to use acupuncture to improve the health and appearance of their skin.
We look forward to helping you on your journey to clearer, healthier skin.