Insomnia over any period of time can be frustrating. But when it extends over days, weeks or months, a chronic lack of sleep can have system wide effects that take a toll on everything from work and family, to social activities and personal interests. Since attaining mainstream popularity for its role in treating pain and fatigue, many individuals have used acupuncture to improve the quality and consistency of their sleeping habits. It's a wonderful adjunct to other natural therapies, and may even help eliminate the need for alcohol, chemicals or Rx sleeping pills.
If you've tried everything or looking for a way to sleep deep without resorting to medications, acupuncture is a completely safe treatment that has helped many others in getting the rest they need to thrive.
- Acupuncture is commonly used to help promote healthy, natural sleep
- Ultra-thin needles are inserted at blocked or compromised acupuncture points
- May help unblock energy pathways known as meridians to balance energy flow
- All acupuncture sessions conducted in a safe clinical setting with new needles
- Most patients report feeling no pain with results that manifest quickly
- A far healthier and safer alternative to many drugs and other chemical sleep aids
Enjoy Healthier Sleep through Acupuncture in Rochester NY
If you're not sleeping night after night, or find yourself reaching for something that will knock you out, having acupuncture therapy may be just the type of treatment you've been seeking. Sessions are extremely relaxed and performed by one of the area's most respected traditional acupuncturist. It can be used on its own in conjunction with any of our other Rochester health services. When you're ready to learn more about how acupuncture can help you sleep, we're here and ready to help.
Call Ebb and Flow Acupuncture in Rochester to speak with our staff or schedule your first appointment.