If this is your first time visiting Ebb & Flow Acupuncture in Rochester, we’re happy to hear that you’ve taken the first step towards looking and feeling your best. You can save time during your appointment by printing and filling out our new patient form. Please complete the form in its entirety and bring it with you during your first appointment.
Preparing for Your First Session
To ensure that you get the best possible results from your facial rejuvenation treatment, please follow the guidelines as listed below:
- Make sure you’re hydrated by drinking plenty of fresh water leading up to your session.
- Avoid wearing any makeup, perfumes, sunscreen or heavy cosmetic products that could interfere with your treatment.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable and loose-fitting to ensure that you’re relaxed throughout the session.
- Wash your face thoroughly to ensure that all makeup, dirt and oil has been removed from face (We provide washcloths to clean face if needed)
- Avoid junk foods prior to your session, and try to eat a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables to help nourish your system.
- If you have not filled out the new patient form prior to your session, be sure to arrive approximately 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Be sure to disclose any underlying health conditions to your acupuncturist, or any requests that will result in a more comfortable experience during your treatment
If you have any additional questions on what to expect or how to prepare for your first Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture session, we welcome you to call Ebb & Flow in Rochester at 585-348-9838. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have, while walking you through the process of how facial rejuvenation treatment works.