Saying that we all want to look and feel younger is an understatement in today’s society, as it only takes one stroll down the beauty isle to support the notion. Those seeking the most pronounced results have historically relied on cosmetic surgery, injections and countless anti-aging products of considerable cost. Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture is changing the way people go about reclaiming a youthful appearance, offering results that are truly noticeable and long-lasting. It’s been featured in a wide array of national publications and television shows, and continues to attract new patients based on its safety and consistently positive results.
If you’re new to the concept of facial rejuvenation or curious about the benefits of Mei Zen, here’s a brief overview of how the process works. Be sure to visit our FAQ page for answers to more detailed questions about cosmetic acupuncture treatment.
- Ultra-fine 12mm acupuncture needles are inserted into various points that have been selected for treatment
- Causes a micro-trauma that stimulates the production of elastin and collagen
- Specifically targets soft tissue regions which have lost firmness and elasticity
- Increases oxygenation to help carry essential repair compounds where needed
- Restores lost volume and firmness for a more youthful, radiant appearance
- Each 5-week program includes 10 sessions designed to maximum results
- Patients report noticeable less discoloration, fine lines, acne and more…
Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture in Rochester NY
At Ebb & Flow, we’re proud to be one of the leading providers of Mei Zen facial rejuvenation in Rochester NY. Gali Riddle is certified in Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture and a licensed NY State acupuncturist, as well as a Diplomate in Chinese Medicine who has studied extensively in the Zhejiang province of China. Her unique combination of education and clinical expertise has helped her become one of Rochester’s most trusted cosmetic acupuncture professionals, and an impeccable reputation of success.
To learn more about the many benefits of Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture or to schedule an appointment, call Ebb & Flow Acupuncture in Rochester NY today at 585-348-9838. You can also write to us through the secure contact page on our website.